Over the next two months Victoria University will be undertaking a review of the Stout Research Centre for New Zealand Studies (SRC). The purpose of the review is to ensure that the SRC is well-positioned and supported to continue to contribute to the University’s strategic goals. The terms of reference for the review are attached.
The university warmly welcomes submissions to the review panel from interested parties. Written submissions can be of any length, but are most commonly between one and two pages. A limited number of oral submissions to the review panel will also be available; please email the below address for further information. All submissions will remain confidential to the review panel.
Please email written submissions to SRCReview@vuw.ac.nz by Friday 30 April.
The panel for the review is as follows:
- Professor Emeritus Sekhar Bandyopadhyay (Convenor)
- Professor Emerita Barbara Brookes (University of Otago)
- Professor Kevin Dew (Associate Dean Research, FHSS)
- Associate Professor Meegan Hall (Assistant Vice-Chancellor Mātauranga Māori)
- Associate Professor Nikki Hessell (English Programme, SEFTMS)
- Chris Dean, Acting Associate Director Research Development (ex-officio)
Click here for the Terms of Reference